Consumer Staples, prized for their slow but steady growth in investment portfolios, are generating higher alpha than ever before. They’ve not only been more r
Write to Us
Portfolio management services for fund managers with multi-asset investment mandates.
Portfolio Managers comprising multi-asset allocations serviced globally.
Asset allocation models built for global asset managers.
Man hours worth of experience assisting multi-asset fund managers.
Portfolio management, asset allocation and analytics for global multi-asset Fund Managers.
- Performance attribution analysis
- Top-down/bottom-up attribution
- Factor-based attribution
- Allocation and selection effect assessment
- Returns contribution analysis
- Interaction, management effect analysis
- Proprietary screens creation & maintenance
- Manager profiling, due diligence
- Performance measurement
- Portfolio trackers
- Commodities price & forecasts trackers
- Industry metrics comparison
- Insider trading activity tracking
Risk Solutions & Custom Research
- Risk indicator monitoring
- Risk profiling & reporting
- Credit & equity portfolio risks
- VaR modeling
- Scenario analysis
- Investment hypothesis testing
- Derivatives research — currency and interest rates
- ABS/MBS screening
Asset Allocation Modeling
- Asset and security selection
- Statistical simulation
- Index creation and maintenance
- Index back-testing
- Back-testing and stress-testing
- Portfolio construction & maintenance
|North America||10,000+ man hours of analyst experience in the North American region across mid-to-large sized asset management firms that invest across the traditional asset class universe|
|Western Europe||50+ asset allocation models built across asset classes traded in Europe
5,000+ analyst hours of experience in multi-asset portfolio maintenance services including benchmarking and performance analytics
|Africa & Middle East||50+ portfolios serviced for large and small ME-based Asset Managers investing in both traditional and alternate asset classes
Experience in index construction, benchmarking and back-testing activities
|Asia & South Pacific||15,000+ man hours of analyst experience in the APAC region
Projects executed primarily in performance measurements, price trackers, and scenario analysis, among others
Looking to increase your investment research coverage while still reducing costs?
Write to Us
The tech bubble wiped out an estimated $30 trillion of wealth. The credit crisis that followed soon after further shook investor confidence in the markets. As
The growth of multi-asset portfolios in recent years has created a need to look beyond traditional asset allocation strategies. Different economic regimes produce significant impact
© 2017, Aranca. All rights reserved.
United States | United Kingdom | China | India | Dubai | KSA