Aranca to Sponsor Andrew Romans Book Tour and Venture Panel Roundtable
Published on 08 Oct, 2013
Valuation and research firm Aranca with 2200+ valuations under the belt, announces sponsorship of book tour and venture panel roundtables in Santa Monica and San Diego
New York, October 08, 2013: Aranca, a global valuation and research firm is delighted to sponsor the Andrew Romans Book tour and Venture Panel Roundtables, being held in Santa Monica and San Diego on October 8th and 9th, 2013. Mr Romans is the author of “The Entrepreneurial Bible to Venture Capital: Inside Secrets from the Leaders in the Startup Game”, a book published by McGraw Hill. The event will attract angel and VC investors, entrepreneurs, corporate development and M&A execs and service providers supporting the entrepreneurial ecosystem. As part of the event, there are Venture Panel Roundtables, which will feature a discussion with Mr Romans.
In addition to sponsoring these events, Aranca will offer an IRC 409A valuation to a lucky draw winner, absolutely free. All attendees will also receive $100 discount on their new valuation assignments with Aranca in the month of October 2013.
Santa Monica at Cross Campus Oct. 8th 6:30pm : http://vcbiblela-eorg.eventbrite.com/
- Mohanjit Jolly, Managing Director, DFJ
- Jim Andelman, General Partner, Rincon Venture Partners
- Lou Kerner, Founder, The Social Internet Fund
- Jon Kraft, founding CEO Pandora, Co-founder, Stealth company
- Paul Bricault, Venture Partner, Greycroft Partners
- Dylan Gittleman Vice President, Client Relations, Aranca
San Diego at Jones Day Law Firm Oct. 9th 5pm : http://vcbiblesandiego-eorg.eventbrite.com/
- Terry Moore, Moore Venture Partners
- Geeta Fisker, Family Office Investment Advisor
- Kim Kamdar, Partner, Domain Ventures
- Wendy Johnson, CEO Aries Pharmaceuticals and Venture Partner, ProQuest Investments
- Howard Leonhardt, Founder & Executive Chairman, Leonhardt Ventures & The California Stock Xchange
- Andrew Romans, General Partner Georgetown Angels, General Partner Founders Club, Director Rainmaker Securities
- Dylan Gittleman , Vice President, Client Relations, Aranca
Speaking about the sponsorship of the book tour and roundtable, Hemendra Aran, CEO & Founder, Aranca said, "Aranca's reputation for quality work and quick turnaround in over 2200 valuations, has earned us inclusion in multiple VC, Angel and Law firm ecosystem programs and designation as a preferred provider of the NVCA. Our participation as a sponsor of Andrew Romans Book tour and Venture Panel Roundtable is a way for us to continue our commitment to supporting initiatives that offer genuine value to the startup community."
Aranca has a well-established IRC 409A and PPA practice, making it a partner of choice to 600+ clients. The team of credentialed professionals with ASA, CFA, CPA and CA designation is well experienced in passing big 4 audits. For more details on this partnership, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org