Outsourced M&A Research and Analytics Services, Equity Capital Market Research Support, Debt Capital Research Market Support for Investment Banks
Aranca provides a wide range of outsourced research and investment banking analytical services to investment banks and advisory firms worldwide. Our services cover multiple sectors and geographies and extend across the deal lifecycle – from origination to closure.
We understand how competitive investment banking is today. In addition to presenting new ideas to clients, senior bankers have to put in significantly greater time on client-facing activities to win mandates. Aranca helps investment bankers improve their productivity, cut costs and focus on these high-value core activities by taking on typical junior analyst functions, maintenance research and providing timely inputs.
- Worked with 40+ investment banking clients across geographies
- Assisted investment bankers in 700+ transactions with pitch books, comps analysis and other research
- Over 2,500 companies covered in 70+ industries
Our highly process driven approach helps us reduce turnaround time while ensuring quality and accuracy of the output. In addition, our flexible engagement models relieve clients of high fixed cost commitments and allow them to quickly scale the level of support depending on the market environment, thereby saving significant costs.
Aranca's Comprehensive Services for Investment Bankers
We provide a wide range range of customized research and analytical services to investment bankers around:
- Dedicated team support to a leading I-bank in Europe for the M&A and ECM team
- Dedicated team support to an I-bank in USA supporting M&A team
- Regular Pitch Book support to an I-bank in US to help them win IPO mandates
- Pitch books on companies in media, market research and banking & financial services and automotives sectors to bid for IPO mandates; prepared for a an investment bank in the US
- More than 75 feasibility studies of ERISA compliant leveraged Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP) for middle market companies, in the capacity of extended team of a boutique investment bank.
- Pitch book for a leading auto accessories group in the Middle East – buy-side mandate
- Pitch book for book for a sell side mandate on employee benefit company for an investment bank in Europe
- Preparation of a company screener/database including comparison of relevant financial, operating and valuation metrics for companies in the hospitality sector across different geographies, for an investment bank in the US
- Comparative valuation analysis and precedent transaction analysis of companies in the financial services and insurance sector in the US for an investment bank in the US
- WACC analysis as part of a live deal evaluation support for an investment bank in the US
- Identifying and shortlisting of potential acquisition targets in the bakery segment, for a leading investment bank in the US
- Pitch book and financial model on a virtual world business startup planning to raise money for a leading investment bank in the GCC
- Private placement memorandum (PPM) and pitch book on affordable housing investment in Brazil for a leading investment bank and investment house in the Middle East
- Pitch book and valuation model for a brewery focusing on premium segment, seeking to raise money
- Weekly market report for a leading investment bank in Qatar