Patent Prosecution Support
Aranca provides comprehensive Patent Prosecution Support services for pre-grant prosecution and post-grant re-examination or opposition, right from novelty search to patent drafting.
Trained by US-based attorneys, our skilled professionals support in patent drafting, patent filing, office action response, accelerated examination (USPTO) and patent proof reading. We have extensive experience in drafting patent applications for USPTO, EPO and Indian Patent Office in several technology areas including IT, computers, telecom, electronics, mechanical, automotive and general utility.
Aranca’s patent prosecution support is leveraged by clients to achieve significant savings on cost and time during prosecution and at the same time reduce the risk of patent invalidation in future.
- Regular patent application drafting for an invention related to manufacturing of engine body for a European based engine manufacturer
- Response to office action for patent application assigned to a European automobile manufacturer and related to in-wheel motors
- Accelerated examination report preparation for the technology concerning HVAC used in automobiles for a leading law firm in the US
- Patent drafting related to programmable features of an appliance and web access control, for automobile company in Europe
- Patent drafting related to design of an electronic cigarette for a leading law firm in Europe
- Office action response related to switched capacitor for battery equalization for a leading international patent and trademark consultancy based in Netherlands
- Patent drafting related to automated demand side energy management for residential & commercial users for equipment manufacturer company in Europe
- Acceleration Examination Search related to multi tenant application device for a leading law firm in the USA and Canada
- Patent drafting related to automated demand side energy management for residential & commercial user for the largest energy equipment manufacturer company in Europe
- Regular patent application drafting for the technology related to seals for a European energy-efficient and climate-friendly solutions company
- Office action response for a patent application related to a robot used in semiconductor industry
- Patent drafting related to power grid application for a leading mobile platform supplier
- Office action response related to use profiling for automating feature control on battery limited devices for a leading mobile platform supplier
- Patent drafting related to Means to Handle Over-The-Air (OTA) Modem Baseband Firmware Updates for a leading mobile platform supplier