Over the past decade, 3D printing has been blurring boundaries between imagination and fabrication.
Aranca's research experience in the pharmaceutical sector spans several segments like pharmacology, pharamaceutics, medicinal chemistry, pharmacognosy (herbal drugs), biochemistry, bio-pharamaceutics and veterinary medicines.
We support several global pharma companies, law firms, universities and technology transfer firms with novelty, freedom-to-operate, invalidation and landscape studies for new chemical entities, drug molecules, formulations or compositions and other niche areas such as chemical structure, traditional knowledge search and drug report preparation i.e. orange book analysis, clinical trial information and analysis of FDA data.
Pharmaceutical technologies covered by our consultants.
Clients including Pharma and Biotech companies.
Man hours of research experience.
Significant breadth and depth of experience across the Pharmaceutical domain.
Drug Delivery Technology
Pharmacology and Therapy
Clinical Trial Study
Examples of Our Work in the Pharmaceutical Sector
R&D Strategy Roadmaps
- Future applications of nanotechnology in cancer diagnostic
- Technology roadmap for use of PEGylated pharmaceutical in drug delivery
- Identification of new salt forms of statin-based HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors of cholesterol lowering drugs
White Space Analysis
- Identification of unmet needs pertaining to implantable hormonal contraceptives
- White space analysis related to pharmacokinetic property of antifungal drugs from azole category
- Problem-solution matrix for technologies pertaining to delivery of proteins via oral route
Technology Landscape | Innovation Focus
- Research trend analysis related to use of solubility enhancement methods for oral solid dosage forms
- Identification of technologies pertaining to drug screening
- Technology landscape study on manufacturing and application of stem cells in pharmaceutical and dermo-cosmetics
Monetizing Existing Technical Know-how
- Valuation of a patent related to solubility enhancement technique
- Royalty rate estimation for in-licensing a patent related to synthesis method for imidazole class of compounds
- Potential partner identification for technology pertaining to a molecular imprinted polymers for drug delivery
Technology Scouting and Acquisition
- Scouting for technologies on super-disintegrant used in oro-dispersible table
- Solution identification for problems related use of silicon particles in drug delivery
- Feasibility analysis of using indigenous polysaccharide for wound-care preparation
Product Design for Emerging Technologies/ Markets
- Use of antioxidant in parenteral solution preparation
- Scouting for various drug delivery system that can be used for delivering nitro-glycerine based drug for treating myocardial infraction
- Technology assessment pertaining to use of high pressure homogeniser for nano drug development
- Novelty search related to use of xyloglucan based polymer in sublingual tablet formulation
- Patentability study for a combination of antihypertensive and antilipidemic drug combination
- Patent drafting for technology pertaining to use of dosage regime for long term hormonal contraceptive therapy
Prior Art Searches
- Prior art search related to delayed release composition containing testosterone derivatives
- State of art search modified mannitol as a binder in oral pharmaceutical composition
- Invalidity search related to use of colloidal-silica with improved bulk density and improved flow characteristic
- Patent quality assessment for a patent portfolio related to nicotine replacement products
- Identification of key patents for licensing purpose from portfolio related to auto-injector drug delivery systems
- Patent portfolio analysis of companies dealing in technologies pertaining to treatment of bacterial infections in ruminant animals
Technology/ Patent Landscape
- Technology landscape study related to spectrometric method for protein formulation analysis
- Competitive landscape for new antibacterial chemical entities for infectious diseases
- Benchmarking of patent portfolio related to solid lipid nanoparticles for topical drug delivery
Clinical Trial Study Support
- Identification of new chemical entity for treatment of HIV disease that are in the research pipeline of the pharmaceutical company
- Identification of the new drug combination that are under research for the treatment of excessive hypertension conditions
- Identification of the key players that are conducting clinical trials for edible vaccines
Drug Approval and Patent Expiry Study Support
- Identification of the patented anticancer drug combination that are going off-patent in the United States and Europe
- Identification of the patented derivatives of the tyrosine-kinase inhibitor based anticancer drugs and their respective expiry date in various geography
- Identification of the antihistaminic drugs that are OTC approved
Looking for help with Technology Intelligence, IP Strategy, or Litigation support?
With deals likely to be at their highest since 2005, the pharmaceuticals sector can look forward to a thriving 2015.
Ranked among the 12 major biotech destinations across APAC region, Indian biotechnology market largely banks on biopharmaceuticals, which account for a major share of this growing
Recently developed radio-pharmaceuticals agents could significantly improve the diagnosis, treatment, and prediction of heart disease.A relatively new diagnostic method, cardiac nuclear imaging involves the
IoT Experiences Mixed Reactions in India — Enterprise IoT to Grow, but Home Automation Remains a Pipedream
Proposed smart cities will play significant role in boosting India’s plan to establish $15 billion IoT industry by 2020. However, lack of the enabling infrastructure and r
Capable of improving diagnostic accuracy and prognostic evaluation, radiopharmaceutical agents represent some important developments among life-saving technologies in the nuclear age. Developed to aid in
Thousands of patients are waiting for a lifesaving transplant today. Some of these are critical cases, and mortality in those patients is high due to
On June 23, the cross-licensing deal between Cisco and BlackBerry was announced. The agreement was a no-brainer when one considered the current market position of BlackBerry,
Simon Sinek, in his TED Talk ‘How Great Leaders Inspire Action’, makes a prudent point. Interestingly, this very point makes a significant impact on R&D a
Envisaged over a hundred years ago as a steam-powered set of locomotive legs, we’ve come a long way in our quest to seriously suit-up.
We're entering a new era in molecular biology. A new tool based on a bacterial CRISPR-associated protein-9 nuclease (Cas9) from Streptococcus pyogenes will enable the
Conventional options for Cancer treatment are plagued with several issues such as poor water solubility, lack of targeting capability, non-specific distribution, systemic toxicity, and low
Recent novel radiopharmaceuticals agents developed to target specific subcellular process are capable of significantly improving diagnostic accuracy and prognostic evaluation. The global nuclear medicine diagnostic
Gene therapy involves inserting/deleting/correcting genetic material into human cells to fight or prevent diseases. It is a promising tool not only for cancer
At just 1–100 nanometres in size, Nanoparticles are the next big thing in cancer treatment. Designed to enter tissues at a molecular level, they can help t
© 2016, Aranca. All rights reserved.
United States | United Kingdom | China | India | Dubai | KSA