Ranked among the 12 major biotech destinations across APAC region, Indian biotechnology market largely banks on biopharmaceuticals, which account for a major share of this growing
Aranca has executed several hundred patent research assignments across nearly every segment of the life sciences sector including emerging areas like stem cell therapy, nuclear imaging and nano-biotechnology. In fact, Aranca is one of the few research providers specialized in conducting sequence searches for both nucleic acid and protein macromolecules.
With a qualified analyst team from eminent universities with significant experience in biotechnology, genetic engineering, molecular biology and biochemistry among other streams, we have successfully supported IP or R&D managers in over 35 life sciences companies globally to explore and identify white spaces in a technology domain, define research strategies, protect inventions, map competitor portfolios and validate safe launch of their products in different geographies.
Biotech technologies covered by our consultants.
Clients, including biotech companies and research institutes.
Man hours of research experience.
Significant breadth and depth of experience across the Biotechnology domain.
Examples of Our Work in Biotechnology
R&D Strategy Roadmaps
- Future Applications of TREG cells in cancer therapy
- Technology roadmap for role of companion diagnostics in genetic disorders
- Identification of technologies for microbial treatment of waste water from restaurants
White Space Analysis
- Opportunity assessment pertaining to recombinant lysine production
- White space analysis related to short peptide cancer biomarkers
- Market identification for corn ethanol production
Technology Landscape | Innovation Focus
- Research trend analysis related to AAV based gene therapy
- Technology landscape related to human gut models
- Technology identification pertaining to enzymatic bioremediation
Monetizing Existing Technical Know-how
- Valuation of a patent related to hydrogen production using artificial photosynthesis
- Royalty rate estimation for in-licensing a patent related to protein structure prediction
- Potential partner identification for technology related to gene editing tools
Technology Scouting and Acquisition
- Solutions to prevent microbial growth on various dish washing implements
- Identify alternative raw materials used in fermentation for tryptophan production
- Scouting for technologies pertaining to bio gasification for production of hydrogen
Product Design for Emerging Technologies/ Markets
- Use of emerging Next generation sequencing technology in RNA sequencing
- Technology assessment of ROR-1 antibodies as markers in flow-cytometers
- Feasibility analysis for construction of viral vector with RNAi functionality
- Novelty search for use of mammalian cell lines producing fucosyl deficient antibodies
- Patentability study for an AAV vector encoding a therapeutic gene
- Patent drafting for a technology on use of serum free culture medium in Mab production
Prior Art Searches
- FTO study related to bio-fertiliser composition comprising a mix of micro-organisms
- State of art search for technologies related to CRISPR/CAS systems
- Invalidity search related to use of siRNA for treatment of Huntington’s disease
- Quality assessment of a patent portfolio on lysine production using enterobacteriaceae
- Identification of key patents on production of human milk oligosaccharides
- Patent portfolio analysis of companies dealing in production of hyaluronic acid
Technology/ Patent Landscape
- Use of phosphorus compounds in culture medium for enhanced cell growth
- Clinical and physical attributes associated with mutation of 11bHSD1 human gene
- Production of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids
Licensing Program Support
- Partner identification for technology related to PoC diagnostic systems
- Assessment of in-licensing opportunities for drugs related to Alzheimer's Disease
- Out licensing support for a portfolio on poultry feed containing recombinant methionine
- Valuation of patent portfolio related to ethanol fermentation using a recombinant enzyme
- Due-diligence of IP related to recombinant peptide compositions for treatment of cancer
- Potential partner identification for technology for production of recombinant albumin
Looking for help with Technology Intelligence, IP Strategy, or Litigation support?
Recently developed radio-pharmaceuticals agents could significantly improve the diagnosis, treatment, and prediction of heart disease.A relatively new diagnostic method, cardiac nuclear imaging involves the
IoT Experiences Mixed Reactions in India — Enterprise IoT to Grow, but Home Automation Remains a Pipedream
Proposed smart cities will play significant role in boosting India’s plan to establish $15 billion IoT industry by 2020. However, lack of the enabling infrastructure and r
Capable of improving diagnostic accuracy and prognostic evaluation, radiopharmaceutical agents represent some important developments among life-saving technologies in the nuclear age. Developed to aid in
Thousands of patients are waiting for a lifesaving transplant today. Some of these are critical cases, and mortality in those patients is high due to
On June 23, the cross-licensing deal between Cisco and BlackBerry was announced. The agreement was a no-brainer when one considered the current market position of BlackBerry,
Simon Sinek, in his TED Talk ‘How Great Leaders Inspire Action’, makes a prudent point. Interestingly, this very point makes a significant impact on R&D a
Envisaged over a hundred years ago as a steam-powered set of locomotive legs, we’ve come a long way in our quest to seriously suit-up.
We're entering a new era in molecular biology. A new tool based on a bacterial CRISPR-associated protein-9 nuclease (Cas9) from Streptococcus pyogenes will enable the
Conventional options for Cancer treatment are plagued with several issues such as poor water solubility, lack of targeting capability, non-specific distribution, systemic toxicity, and low
Recent novel radiopharmaceuticals agents developed to target specific subcellular process are capable of significantly improving diagnostic accuracy and prognostic evaluation. The global nuclear medicine diagnostic
Gene therapy involves inserting/deleting/correcting genetic material into human cells to fight or prevent diseases. It is a promising tool not only for cancer
At just 1–100 nanometres in size, Nanoparticles are the next big thing in cancer treatment. Designed to enter tissues at a molecular level, they can help t
© 2016, Aranca. All rights reserved.
United States | United Kingdom | China | India | Dubai | KSA