Over the years, Aranca has been able to repeatedly demonstrate its ability to deliver customized research at consistently high quality standards, in a cost-effective manner. Be it for research around investments, financial markets, market dynamics, intellectual property or for valuation services, over 1500 clients globally value our ability to provide actionable insights that facilitate decision making. Our key strengths include:
Breadth & depth of research experience, across sectors and geographies...
Across business lines, Aranca’s research experience is truly global and spans several industries, technology domains and regional markets.
- Investment Research: We have researched over 4000 companies across 80+ sectors in both developed markets and emerging economies
- Business Research: We have helped clients to understand market dynamics in over 60 countries, across 80+ sectors and covering over 850 products / services
- Intellectual Property Research: We have executed over 7500 patent research projects across 250 technology domains and involving searches in 70+ jurisdictions
- Valuation and Advisory Services: We have completed over 2500 valuation engagements across 20 major industries for clients ranging from start-ups to large enterprises
Ability to provide customized solutions, blending capabilities across disciplines...
We are constantly challenged by clients to innovate and deliver solutions that require capabilities across multiple practice areas. For example, a start-up company engaged us to develop the industry taxonomy and member pages for their online market-place solution. Another client engaged us to conduct detailed valuation for their intellectual property assets, requiring skill sets on patent research, market research, intangible valuation and company valuation.
Structured research approach...
Aranca has built strong capabilities and developed a highly process driven approach to conduct client engagements. This enables us to support client situations that require significant capacity ramp-up within a short time-frame or need new processes to be developed from a solution delivery perspective. For example, for an independent research provider, we helped to provide initiation coverage on 250 small cap stocks within a three month time-frame. We adopt a structured process framework for all research assignments, underpinned by three key elements:
- Disciplined project management processes to ensure quality output, schedule adherence and client communication
- Rigorous research approach, leveraging our extensive experience across sectors, markets and domains
- Multi-tier quality review process to ensure accuracy and consistency in quality and communication
Strong people management processes...
Our research team consists of highly qualified and experienced analysts, including engineers, science post-graduates, MBAs, CAs, CFAs and ASAs, with over 90% of our analysts being qualified post graduates. We adopt a stringent recruitment processes to attract the best talent and a number of best-practice driven retention strategies to facilitate fast, internal growth of our highly skilled professionals. Our comprehensive training and personal development approach is customized to each level across the organization. Further, the structure of our delivery teams enables us to provide a blend of resources, aligned to sector expertise and specific client requirements.